How do we actually define Top Business Coach?
In fact, to be one of the Top Business Coaches require a lot of experiences. We have to be well equipped with the latest information, market trends and sales techniques so that our clients will benefit from all these tools.
Being Business Coaches who consistently add-value to our clients, we have to learn from other Business Coaches or successful business owners. Even Top Businessmen have mentors. They learn every day and ensure that they are on TOP at all times.
Top Business Coach will treat the relationship between him/her and his/her clients are like partners. They work on the business strategies together and identify opportunities around them.
I have seen Business Coaches who asked for money and keep on upselling their services. Honestly, if you ask me, as Top Business Coach; personally I don’t do that. I will know what to provide to my clients and what are the expected results of the partnership. I pay more attention to develop strategies to enhance the marketing or increase sales. Upselling my services is not my main concern when I work with my clients. WHY?
Let me tell you the reason. If you are GOOD, your client will reward you accordingly (without you asking). All you have to do is to add massive value to your client’s business and do not always talk about money. Money will flow in naturally when you are doing your job right.
There are a few things that you must remember if you want to be one of the Top Business Coaches:-
- Keep learning (you must have at least one mentor to guide you at all times);
- Respect (be punctual to all meetings and respect your clients as how you want them to respect you);
- Integrity (do what you have promised, if you can’t deliver – notify your client in advance);
- Privacy (protect your clients’ personal data and business figures – do not share with others);
- Be creative – keep yourself up to the trend, you must be able to create new strategies every month and share with your clients;
- Treat your clients as your friends, nurture them and find out ways to help them to achieve their business goals.